the Delphinus DNS daemon
delphinusdnsd is the daemon that runs Delphinus DNS.
The options are as follows:
This software was written by Peter J. Philipp
- address Adds an address that
delphinusdnsd should bind(2) to.
This option can be repeated multiple times to add more. May not be used in
- Turn on debug mode.
delphinusdnsd does not fork
into the background with this. Messages are printed in the
- file The configuration file to be used is found at
- interface The particular
should listen on. This option can be specified multiple times. May not be
used in conjunction with
- Turn logging of queries on.
- instances is the number of instances plus one that
should be forked for
delphinusdnsd. This may be
good for multi-cpu/core boxes.
- port Specifies the port that
delphinusdnsd should listen on. This can be useful
- path Specifies the socket path to use with
- Be more verbose in debug mode. This shows configfile parsing logic.