The following people have contributed to delphinusdnsd:
Active Programmer(s)Peter J. Philipp (pbug44 [at] delphinusdns [dot] org)
I created delphinusdnsd. Developing DNS software was always something that interested me since 2002 where I wrote the first header files which I reused in this implementation.
The photo of me here, stems from that time. I have experience with DNS as an admin since 1997, and as a user since 1994.
Emeritus (contributions before January 1st, 2016)
- Aaron Blakeman [Mac OS X Port]
- Michael J. Brune [FreeBSD Port]
Others [Listed alphabetically]
- Francisco Gaitán [manual page additions and web design]
- Ricardo Santos [OpenBSD Port]
- And several others have contributed patches, mostly found in the CVS messages.